…and my person
I was born back in 1995 in germany. It wasn‘t till 2012, when I started drawing and painting and graphics design. It all began in an online gaming community, when I stumpled upon GIMP one day and began my artistic journey with small emojis and simple images, requested by a few users. With the help of Youtube and some other people, I taught myself everything I needed to know. First official commisions were for Mass Effect Universe, where I began to work as a graphics designer in 2012 and spent my spare time with learning and working and improving my skills. School wasn‘t that hard and actual friends were rare, so I had a lot of spare time.
In 2014 I also started photography and bought a rather cheap Nikon D3200 and began experimenting and also learning – thanks, Internet. Photography and art became hobbies, while graphics design was more of an job I did to help others.
Besides design and art I am also interested in social studies and humanities, varied knowledge in media education, psychology and awareness training relating LGTBQ* topics, mental health awareness, intersectional feminism.
…and my life
- 2012 – 2015: Journalistic Internship / freelancing at DIE RHEINPFALZ
- 2012 – 2018: Freelance Graphics Designer at MASS EFFECT UNIVERSE
- 2013: Internship as media designer at SABATH MEDIA
- 2014: Abitur (high school graduation)
- 2016 – 2017: Graphics Designer at STEERMEDIA
- 2017 – 2018: Tutor for media design at MARTIN-LUTHER-UNIVERSITY HALLE-WITTENBERG
- 2018: Media Educator at KINDER- UND JUGENDKULTURWERKSTATT JOJO LEIPZIG
- 2018: Freelance Graphic Designer at DAUGANOR CREATIVES
- 2019: Graduating University, BA Media and Communication Studies and Psychology